Sunday, June 10, 2012

Countdown: Less than 3 months!

Considering I started this blog to talk about the wedding, I should probably talk about the wedding! People keep asking me what my colors are or what kind of style I'm going for... I don't give very good descriptions, so I'll just show you instead. Think "Rustic Romantic"...    :)


Colors.


 
Groom & Groomsmen
Derek will be the only one with a suit jacket.






Lots of lace and burlap.



Guestbook idea.



 



This is actually our wedding ceremony and reception site. I took some pictures there this past winter, but it is a lot easier to envision our big day with the sun shining and the trees and grass so green!









There is a little preview for you! We'll see what our wedding ACTUALLY looks like in just a few short months. Yikes! Oh, and we had our engagement pictures taken a few days ago. As soon and she gives me the images I'll be sure and share them!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment